Corporate Account Manager
Teammates Commercial Interiors is a furniture dealer located in the Belmar Neighborhood in Lakewood, Colorado. Our team provides a full range of furniture planning, design & sourcing as well as installation and on-going maintenance services. Our professionals work with customers to understand their business objectives and then create furniture solutions that support these objectives. It takes a team of talented associates to develop projects from concept to completion. We also partner with architect & design firms as well as the commercial real estate, project management & developer community to help bring their client’s vision to life.
The role of a Corporate Account Manager is to proactively retain and develop business across a wide portfolio of typically smaller clients – while also identifying new clients as necessary – with a focus on maximizing the revenue from each client by developing appropriate relationships with the client, and finding new and innovative ways to continually enhance the clients’ preference to buy from Teammates, rather than from any other source.
The position works closely with the Design & Project Management Teams to ensure client’s needs are met and client satisfaction is achieved. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and strives to be successful.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Work closely on our day to day sales process and existing accounts
- Create pricing proposals, furniture specification, and product research for clients
- Update company CRM with current contacts, opportunities and relevant project information
- Attend industry events to prospect for new business (A&D, commercial real estate, project management, and developer community)
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current accounts and prospective clients
- Provide timely turn-around and follow up through clear communication
- Achieve Monthly goals laid out by the sales management team
- Bachelor’s degree AND 1-year of relevant job experience
- Interior Design or Industry related experience preferred
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and the ability to work independently
- Teachable with a strong desire to learn & enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills including advanced phone, written & language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Adobe Suite a plus)
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks & detailed oriented
- Comfortable with networking, presenting and cold-calling potential clients and/or influencers
- Competitive base salary: ranges from $45,000 – $50,000 depending on experience
- Ability to earn un-capped commission
- 401k plan with company match & discretionary profit share
- Medical, dental & vision coverage with a portion paid for by the company
- Monthly & annual company-wide bonus (based on sales goals)
- Paid vacation, sick days, Federal holidays & your Birthday
- Formal sales training program offered
- 38-hour work week (Friday hours: 8-3 pm)
- Remote Work Opportunity
To apply for this position, please fill out all fields in the following form.