Corporate Account Manager
Teammates Commercial Interiors is an office furniture dealer located in the east RiNo District in Denver, Colorado. Our team provides a full range of furniture and wall options, specification, design & sourcing as well as installation and on-going maintenance services. We enjoy collaborating with customers to understand their business objectives and then create furniture solutions that support these objectives.
We often partner with architect & design firms as well as the commercial real estate, project management & developer communities to help bring their client’s vision to life.
It takes a team of talented associates to develop projects from concept to completion.
The role of a Corporate Account Manager is to proactively manage, retain and develop business across a wide portfolio of clients, while also identifying new clients as necessary – with a focus on developing trustful relationships through your hard work and commitment to supporting customer expectations and commitments.
The position partners closely with our Design & Project Management Teams to ensure client’s needs are met and client satisfaction is achieved. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, communicative and strives to be successful.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Engage in product training, learn Teammates processes, and commit to becoming a valued and effective corporate account manager
- Meet new customers, listen, and provide suggestions to furnish environments that make sense and are exciting to consider. Strive to exceed expectations, budget and delivery with every new opportunity
- Update company CRM with current contacts, opportunities and relevant project information. Build your account base and take great notes along the way
- Attend industry events and meet new people whenever possible. Develop key relationships within the A&D, commercial real estate, project management, and developer communities who will reach out and ask for your when needed
- Prepare and deliver presentations to current accounts and prospective clients
- Provide timely turn-around and follow up through clear communication
- Achieve Monthly goals laid out by the sales management team
- Work together with coworkers to provide the very best customer results
- Bachelor’s degree AND 1 year of relevant job experience
- Interior Design or Industry related experience preferred
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and the ability to work independently
- Teachable with a strong desire to learn & enjoys working in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills including advanced phone, written & language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Adobe Suite a plus)
- Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks & detailed oriented
- Comfortable with networking, presenting and cold-calling potential clients and/or influencers
- Competitive base salary: ranges from $45,000 – $50,000 depending on experience
- Ability to earn un-capped commission
- 401k plan with company match & discretionary profit share
- Medical, dental & vision coverage with a portion paid for by the company
- Monthly & annual company-wide bonus (based on sales goals)
- Paid vacation, sick days, Federal holidays & your Birthday
- Formal sales training program offered
- 36-hour work week (Friday hours: 8- Noon)
- Remote Work blended schedule
To apply for this position, please fill out all fields in the following form.